Purchasing a horse or pony is a big decision. You need to consider breed, size and training style. Katy's Corral specializes in helping you determine which horse best suits your individual needs and riding abilities. We have a variety of horses for sale at our barn in Dodgeville, WI. Whether you need a trail horse, family horse, performance horse or friendly companion, we have a horse for you!
Occasionally not every horse or pony we have available is listed on our site, so be sure to call and let us know what you're looking for! Call Katy's Corral at 608-553-0142 to discuss your needs or schedule a visit to our barn.
Katy's Corral prides itself on having a variety of horses and ponies to choose from. If you're a weekend trail rider looking for a sure-footed and reliable mount, we have that. Need a husband and kid safe horse, we have that too. If you're looking for your next show prospect or equine athlete to compete on, we can help you there too. Check out our sale pen below.
Planning to come out to the barn to test ride your prospective new horse or pony? Please take a moment to complete our riding wavier.
- To hold a horse or pony for a vet check, there is a $350 non-refundable deposit to hold the animal.
- If purchase of the selected horse or pony is made after the check/exam, the $350 deposit is applied to the purchase price.
- If the horse or pony is not purchased, the non-refundable deposit is retained by Katy's Corral.
- Payment must be made in full using either cash, a good check, Zelle, Venmo, PayPal (3% fee), credit card (4% fee) or wire transfer.
- Once payment is made, you'll be given a bill of sale.
- All horses sold will have a current negative Coggins test and interstate health paper at Katy's Corral expense for all out of state sales.
- If you are a Wiconsin resident, a 5.5% sales tax will be added to the purchase price.
- Each buyer has one (1) week of free board from the purchase date to pickup of the animal either themselves or by a shipper.
- After one (1) week, buyer will be charged $10/day for board until the horse or pony is picked up.